A little '70s, a little schoolgirl… here is a timeless classic of hairstyles.But is the part in the middle good for everyone?
How to enhance our hairstyle with the middle part? Here are 5 tips.
· The middle part is the symmetrical hairstyle par excellence, and visually tends to lengthen the features: so yes to middle part with a round or oval face.
· Better to avoid the middle part with a high forehead, triangular or very elongated face (in these cases a side part will be able to visually donate the horizontality that is missing to the figure).
· The middle part can be made with any length and type of hair: long or short, smooth or wavy. The best results are obtained with thick hair.
· Hair color is not very important, obviously the middle part with dark hair is noticeable much more.
· The accessories, that best match a hairstyle with the middle part, are the ones that, once again, call for symmetry: large and elongated earrings, or small clips or clips on both sides of the hairstyle.